LIKE

Sunday 19 January 2014

Please Help: My Mouth Odour Is Killing Me – What Should I Do?

 Help:  My Mouth Odour Is Killing Me   What Should I Do?

I don’t know how to cope with people around me anymore, because of my mouth odour. All they do each time am talking with them is just to look for one excuse and go away one after the other....



Any of my Friend who need something Important from Me and he/she try to listen to me will just use style to cover his or her nose, but will not tell me dat I have mouth odour but their reaction always shows to me dat I hav mouth odour, because of this to talk among people is always difficult for me just to avoid the embassment..


Please readers, I really need your advice, God bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...